So here we go - the list as it stands today.
Some writing I'd like to get finished this year -
- Write a short story and publish on this blog.
- Finish my Children's Picture Book and get it printed.
- Write a Dr Who Script and put it up on this blog.
- Keep a Journal throughout the year.
Some other creative stuff -
- Brew a Beer at home.
- Create a Font (type, not baptismal!) and share on the blog.
- Learn a piece on the Piano (video on the blog.)
- Do at least one drawing a month and post on the Blog.
- 'Make a Painting you can be proud of and hang in your house'.
(Thanks to James Petrucci for this one!)
- Design and send 40 hand-made thanks Postcards to people or organisations that have helped and or inspired me.
(Simon Gale and Rhona Holliday both gave me this idea!)
Physical challenges -
- Get a full body health check.
- Get into my 'ideal weight' bracket.
- Run a 10k.
- Swim with Sharks.
- Take my eldest son camping.
- Visit the Dr Who Experience in Cardiff.
- Be an Extra in a Movie/TV show/Music Video.
- Host a Backyard gig.
- Take part in a Medieval Tournament/learn to sword fight.
- Learn all my times tables.
- Memorise Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.
- Overcome my Arachnophobia.
That's 22 so far - As I said, I'm open to suggestions!
I'll be updating on this blog with progress on the things.